Propriété intellectuelle et globalisation: des TRIPS au modèle open-source. Les exemples des médicaments et du logiciel
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fabienne Orsi & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2011. "Propriété intellectuelle et globalisation: des TRIPS au modèle open-source. Les exemples des médicaments et du logiciel," Working Papers halshs-00561477, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Coriat & Fabienne Orsi & Cristina d'Almeida, 2006. "TRIPS and the international public health controversies: issues and challenges," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 1033-1062, December.
- Machlup, Fritz & Penrose, Edith, 1950. "The Patent Controversy in the Nineteenth Century," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 1-29, May.
- Nicolas Jullien & J.-B. Zimmermann, 2002. "Le logiciel libre : une nouvelle approche de la propriété intellectuelle," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 159-178.
- Nicolas Jullien & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2006. "Free/Libre/Open Source Software (FLOSS) : lessons for intellectual property rights management in a knowledge-based economy," Working Papers halshs-00410781, HAL.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2014. "Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000990, David K. Levine.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01500884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.