La croissance des PME est-elle favorisée par les Business Angels ? Une analyse à partir du cas français en 2008 et 2009
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier, 2014. "La croissance des PME est-elle favorisée par les Business Angels ? Une analyse à partir du cas français en 2008 et 2009," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-48, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Bernard S. & Gilson, Ronald J., 1998. "Venture capital and the structure of capital markets: banks versus stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-277, March.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz & Christophe Haon, 2013.
"Liftoff: when strong growth is predicted by angels and fuelled by professional venture funds,"
Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat,
De Boeck Université, vol. 12(4), pages 59-78.
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Christophe Haon, 2012. "Liftoff: When Strong Growth Is Predicted by Angels and Fuelled by Professional Venture Funds," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00746157, HAL.
- Peter Wirtz & Christophe Bonnet & Christophe Haon, 2013. "Liftoff: When Strong Growth Is Predicted By Angels And Fuelled By Professional Venture Funds," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00850023, HAL.
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz & Christophe Haon, 2013. "Liftoff: when strong growth is predicted by angels and fuelled by professional venture funds," Post-Print hal-01101551, HAL.
- D. De Clercq & D. P. Dimov, 2004. "Explaining venture capital firms’ syndication behavior: A longitudinal study," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/279, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-387, May.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 41, University of California at Berkeley.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2005. "Financial and Legal Constraints to Growth: Does Firm Size Matter?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 137-177, February.
- Richard T. Harrison & Colin M. Mason, 2000. "Venture capital market complementarities: The links between business angels and venture capital funds in the United Kingdom," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 223-242, July.
- Mondher Cherif, 1999. "Asymétrie d’information et financement des PME innovantes par le capital-risque," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 54(4), pages 163-178.
- Hellmann, Thomas & Puri, Manju, 2000. "The Interaction between Product Market and Financing Strategy: The Role of Venture Capital," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 959-984.
- Robert Wiltbank, 2005. "Investment practices and outcomesof informal venture investors," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 343-357, August.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012.
"Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 179-205, July.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?," Post-Print halshs-00606802, HAL.
- Diamanto Politis & Hans Landström, 2002. "Informal investors as entrepreneurs--the development of an entrepreneurial career," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 78-101, April.
- Frédéric Cherbonnier & Maud Aubier, 2007. "L'accès des entreprises au crédit bancaire," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 177(1), pages 121-128.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Sophie Pommet, 2010. "Syndication et financement de l'innovation : motif de partage du risque versus expertise," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 120(4), pages 643-668.
- Dirk De Clercq & Dimo Dimov, 2004. "Explaining venture capital firms' syndication behaviour: A longitudinal study," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 243-256, October.
- Wiltbank, Robert & Read, Stuart & Dew, Nicholas & Sarasvathy, Saras D., 2009. "Prediction and control under uncertainty: Outcomes in angel investing," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 116-133, March.
More about this item
Keywords[Pas de mot-clé];
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01449956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.