Frederic Lee and post-Keynesian pricing theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Downward, 1999. "Pricing Theory in Post Keynesian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1457, June.
- Frederic Sterling Lee & Marc Lavoie, 2013. "In Defense of Post-Keynesian Economics and Heterodox Economics: Response to their Critics," Post-Print hal-01343662, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSraffian economics; Post-Keynesian economics; pricing; markup; normal cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01343753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .