Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie, 2000. "A Post Keynesian View of Interest Parity Theorems," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 163-179, September.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, May.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Marc Lavoie, 1996. "Traverse, Hysteresis, and Normal Rates of Capacity Utilization in Kaleckian Models of Growth and Distribution," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 113-147, December.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 1962. "Rate of Profit and Income Distribution in Relation to the Rate of Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 267-279.
- Marglin, Stephen A, 1984. "Growth, Distribution, and Inflation: A Centennial Synthesis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 115-144, June.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Harcourt, G C & Kenyon, Peter, 1976. "Pricing and the Investment Decision," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 449-477.
- Lavoie, Marc & Ramirez-Gaston, Pablo, 1997.
"Traverse in a Two-Sector Kaleckian Model of Growth with Target-Return Pricing,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 65(2), pages 145-169, March.
- Lavoie, M. & Ramirez-Gaston, P., 1993. "Traverse in a Two-Sector Kaleckian Model of growth with Target Return Pricing," Working Papers 9308e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Asimakopulos, A, 1970. "A Robinsonian Growth Model in One Sector Notation-An Amendment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(15), pages 171-176, December.
- Harris, Donald J, 1974. "The Price Policy of Firms, the Level of Employment and Distribution of Income in the Short Run," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(22), pages 144-151, June.
- Hahn, F H, 1975. "Revival of Political Economy: The Wrong Issues and the Wrong Argument," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 360-364, September.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1984. "Stagnation, Income Distribution and Monopoly Power," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 25-40, March.
- Eichner, Alfred S & Kregel, J A, 1975. "An Essay on Post-Keynesian Theory: A New Paradigm in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 1293-1314, December.
- Spaventa, Luigi, 1970. "Rate of Profit, Rate of Growth, and Capital Intensity in a Simple Production Model," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 129-147, July.
- Eichner, Alfred S, 1973. "A Theory of the Determination of the Mark-up Under Oligopoly," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(332), pages 1184-1200, December.
- Basil J. Moore, 1973. "Some Macroeconomic Consequences of Corporate Equities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 529-544, November.
- Henry, J. & Lavoie, M., 1997. "The Hicksian traverse as a process of reproportioning: some structural dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 157-175, June.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1987. "Alternative Closures Again: A Comment on 'Growth, Distribution and Inflation.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 75-82, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01343658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.