Des dépenses de prévention pour un système de santé efficient
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Groenevelt & Liliane Pintelon & Abraham Seidmann, 1992. "Production Lot Sizing with Machine Breakdowns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 104-123, January.
- Tingting Cui & Yanfeng Ouyang & Zuo-Jun Max Shen, 2010. "Reliable Facility Location Design Under the Risk of Disruptions," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(4-part-1), pages 998-1011, August.
- Rochdi Sarraj & Eric Ballot & Shenle Pan & Driss Hakimi & Benoit Montreuil, 2014. "Interconnected logistic networks and protocols: simulation-based efficiency assessment," Post-Print hal-01112138, HAL.
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain, 2012. "Scenario-based Supply Chain Network risk modeling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 644-658.
- Schmitt, Amanda J., 2011. "Strategies for customer service level protection under multi-echelon supply chain disruption risk," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1266-1283, September.
- Baghalian, Atefeh & Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani, 2013. "Robust supply chain network design with service level against disruptions and demand uncertainties: A real-life case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 199-215.
- Kamalahmadi, Masoud & Parast, Mahour Mellat, 2016. "A review of the literature on the principles of enterprise and supply chain resilience: Major findings and directions for future research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 116-133.
- Brian Tomlin, 2006. "On the Value of Mitigation and Contingency Strategies for Managing Supply Chain Disruption Risks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 639-657, May.
- Cui, Tingting & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max J, 2010. "Reliable Facility Location Design under the Risk of Disruptions," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5sh2c7pw, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mehmet Gümüş & Saibal Ray & Haresh Gurnani, 2012. "Supply-Side Story: Risks, Guarantees, Competition, and Information Asymmetry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(9), pages 1694-1714, September.
- Yanyan Yang & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2015.
"A model to take advantage of Physical Internet for vendor inventory management
[Un modèle de gestion de stock en avantage de l'Internet Physique pour les vendeurs]," Post-Print hal-01128761, HAL.
- Yossi Sheffi, 2005. "The Resilient Enterprise: Overcoming Vulnerability for Competitive Advantage," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262693496, January.
- Lawrence V. Snyder & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Reliability Models for Facility Location: The Expected Failure Cost Case," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 400-416, August.
More about this item
Keywordsefficience; inégalités; surmortalité; prévention; rentabilité;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01321099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .