Worker replacement and cost-benefit analysis of life-saving healthcare programs, a precautionary note
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tessier, Philippe & Sultan-Taïeb, Hélène & Barnay, Thomas, 2014. "Worker replacement and cost-benefit analysis of life-saving health care programs, a precautionary note," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 215-229, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niels Bosma & Mirjam van Praag & Roy Thurik & Gerrit de Wit, 2004.
"The Value of Human and Social Capital Investments for the Business Performance of Startups,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 227-236, October.
- Niels Bosma & Mirjam van Praag & Roy Thurik & Gerrit de Wit, 2002. "The Value of Human and Social Capital Investments for the Business Performance of Start-ups," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerrit de Wit & Niels Bosma & Roy Thurik & Mirjam van Praag, 2002. "The Value of Human and Social Capital Investments for the Business Performance of Startups," Scales Research Reports N200204, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Nathalie Bertrand & Patrick Moquay, 2004. "La gouvernance locale, un retour à la proximité," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 280(1), pages 77-95.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Bruce Dye & Theodore R. Alter, 2015. "Government and the entrepreneurial ecology: The case of Halifax, Nova Scotia," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 541-558, December.
- S. Geindre, 2013. "Réseau formel de dirigeants, capital social et convention d'affaires," Post-Print halshs-00909624, HAL.
- Tendler, Judith & Freedheim, Sara, 1994. "Trust in a rent-seeking world: Health and government transformed in Northeast Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1771-1791, December.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Michel Grossetti, 2008. "Socio-économie de proximité," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 311-328.
- Gerhard Krauss, 2011. "L'impact des institutions sociales sur la formation du capital social dans la valorisation de la recherche : une analyse sociologique des créations d'entreprises de haute technologie," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 83-109.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
- Woolcock, Michael & Narayan, Deepa, 2000. "Social Capital: Implications for Development Theory, Research, and Policy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 225-249, August.
- P. Mueller, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in the Region: Breeding Ground for Nascent Entrepreneurs?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 41-58, August.
More about this item
Keywordscost-benefit analysis; friction cost method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01297820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.