An ‘Atypical’ Case? The First Emergence of Brussels as an International Financial Centre, 1830-1860
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011.
"Foreign exchange reserve management in the 19th century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s,"
2011/07, Norges Bank.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Reserve Management in the 19 th Century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s," Post-Print hal-01293720, HAL.
- Marc Flandreau, Stefano Ugolini, 2011.
"Where It All Began: Lending of Last Resort and the Bank of England during the Overend, Gurney Panic of 1866,"
IHEID Working Papers
04-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Flandreau, Marc & Ugolini, Stefano, 2011. "Where It All Began: Lending of Last Resort and the Bank of England during the Overend, Gurney Panic of 1866," CEPR Discussion Papers 8362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2011. "Where it all began: lending of last resort and the Bank of England during the Overend-Gurney panic of 1866," Working Paper 2011/03, Norges Bank.
- Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2011. "Where It All Began: Lending of Last Resort and the Bank of England During the Overend, Gurney Panic of 1866," Working Papers 0007, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation; Financial centres; Financial development; Institutions; Financial intermediation; Money markets; Stock markets; Business elites;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01294365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.