Improving public spending efficiency in primary and secondary education
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Douglas Sutherland & Robert Price & Eric Gonand, 2009. "Improving public spending efficiency in primary and secondary education," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(1), pages 1-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2015. "Productivity and performance in the public sector," Working Papers of BETA 2015-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Paolo Liberati & Raffaele Lagravinese & Giuliano Resce, 2017. "How Does Economic Social And Cultural Status Affect The Efficiency Of Educational Attainments? A Comparative Analysis On Pisa Results," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0217, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 6. What Are the Best Policy Instruments for Fiscal Consolidation?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 937, OECD Publishing.
- Fabiana Rocha & Plinio Portela de Oliveira & Janete Duarte & SÃ©rgio Ricardo de Brito Gadelha & Luis Felipe Vital Nunes Pereira, 2017. "Can Education Targets be Met Without Increasing Public Spending? An Analysis for Brazilian Municipalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 391-401.
- Tommaso Agasisti, 2014. "How does schools’ efficiency look like across Europe? An empirical analysis of Germany, Spain, France, Italy and UK using OECD PISA2012 data," Working papers 9, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Azar Dufrechou, Paola, 2016. "The efficiency of public education spending in Latin America: A comparison to high-income countries," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 188-203.
- Víctor Giménez & Claudio Thieme & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2017. "An international comparison of educational systems: a temporal analysis in presence of bad outputs," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 83-101, February.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Pablo Zoido, 2015. "The Efficiency of Secondary Schools in an International Perspective: Preliminary Results from PISA 2012," OECD Education Working Papers 117, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Policy; Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01294322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .