Population Issues in Social Choice Theory, Welfare Economics and Ethics. By C. BLACKORBY, W. BOSSERT, and D. DONALDSON
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Frédéric Gonand, 2010. "Population Issues in Social Choice Theory, Welfare Economics and Ethics. By C. BLACKORBY, W. BOSSERT, and D. DONALDSON," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 405-406, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawler, Edward & Ledford, Gerald, 1992. "A skill-based approach to human resource management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 383-391, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation; Econometric models; Book Reviews; policy; Welfare economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01294313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .