Rationality of belief or: why savage's axioms are neither necessary nor sufficient for rationality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & François Dubois, 2015. "Transparency in Public Life. A Quantum Cognition Perspective," Working Papers halshs-01064980, HAL.
- Nihad Aliyev & Xue-Zhong He, 2016. "Toward a General Model of Financial Markets," Research Paper Series 371, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti, 2016.
"Ellsberg re-revisited: An experiment disentangling model uncertainty and risk aversion,"
576, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Berger, Loic & Bosetti, Valentina, 2016. "Ellsberg Re-revisited: An Experiment Disentangling Model Uncertainty and Risk Aversion," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 236239, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti, 2016. "Ellsberg Re-revisited: An Experiment Disentangling Model Uncertainty and Risk Aversion," Working Papers 2016.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sun, Lan, 2016. "Hypothesis testing equilibrium in signaling games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 557, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & François Dubois, 2015. "Our (represented) World: A Quantum-Like Object," Working Papers halshs-01152332, HAL.
- Loic Berger & Massimo Marinacci, 2017. "Model Uncertainty in Climate Change Economics," Working Papers 616, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Paul Lewis & Richard E. Wagner, 2017. "New Austrian macro theory: A call for inquiry," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability; Rationality; Beliefs; Bayesian paradigm; Savage axioms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00745599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.