La médiation : une compétence ingérable ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Moshe & Solomon, Sorin, 1997. "New evidence for the power-law distribution of wealth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 90-94.
- Joseph Persky, 1992. "Retrospectives: Pareto's Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192, Spring.
- Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael, 2007. "Turnover activity in wealth portfolios," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 537-552, July.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004.
"The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(13), pages 793-796.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004. "The super-rich in global perspective: a quantitative analysis of the Forbes list of billionaires," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 16702, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMédiation; compétences; apprentissage organisationnel.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00708979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .