Les NEP ont-elles réduit le risque d'audit ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.J. Klassen & T.R. Rohleder, 2001. "Combining Operations and Marketing to Manage Capacity and Demand in Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 1-30, April.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Juan-Carlos Ferrer & Paulo Rocha e Oliveira, 2008. "OM Forum--Managing Customer Experiences: Perspectives on the Temporal Aspects of Service Encounters," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 61-83, July.
- Kenneth J Klassen & Randolph M Russell & James J Chrisman, 1998. "Efficiency and Productivity Measures for High Contact Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 1-18, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAudit standards; audit quality; audit risk; International standards on auditing; auditor; Normes d'audit; qualité de l'audit; risque d'audit; normes d'exercice professionnel; commissaire aux comptes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .