La réactivité des analystes financiers en temps de crise au sein de la zone euro
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannick Lemarchand, 2010. "Accounting, the State and democracy: a long term perspective on the French experiment, 1716-1967," Working Papers hal-00547752, HAL.
- Pierre Labardin & Marc Nikitin, 2009. "Accounting and the words to tell it: an historical perspective," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 149-166.
- R. H. Parker & Y. Lemarchand & T. Boyns, 1997. "Introduction," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 251-257.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5345 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstock market; analyst forecasts; financial analysts; earnings; Marché boursier; Prévisions des analystes; Résultat comptable;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .