Les recours en matière de marchés publics en France et aux Etats-Unis : une analyse juridique et économique / Remedies in the Field of Public Procurement Law in France and in the USA: a Legal and Economic Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Langen, Peter W. & van der Lugt, Larissa M., 2006. "Chapter 5 Governance Structures of Port Authorities in the Netherlands," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 109-137, January.
- Mary R. Brooks & Athanasios A. Pallis, 2008. "Assessing port governance models: process and performance components," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 411-432, August.
- Wang, James J. & Ng, Adolf Koi-Yu & Olivier, Daniel, 2004. "Port governance in China: a review of policies in an era of internationalizing port management practices," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 237-250, July.
- Baird, Alfred J, 1995. "Privatisation of trust ports in the United Kingdom: Review and analysis of the first sales," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 135-143, April.
- T. Heaver & H. Meersman & E. Van De Voorde, 2001.
"Co-operation and competition in international container transport: strategies for ports,"
Maritime Policy & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 293-305, July.
- HEAVER, Trevor & MEERSMAN, Hilde & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy, 2001. "Co-operation and competition in international container transport: Strategies for ports," Working Papers 2001002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsstratégies juridiques; concurrence; marchés publics; remèdes; competition; legal strategies; public procurement; remedies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00615147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .