La promotion du bien-être et la prévention des risques psychosociaux au sein de la sphère professionnelle : des représentations divergentes aux enjeux préventifs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deo, Rohit & Hurvich, Clifford & Lu, Yi, 2006.
"Forecasting realized volatility using a long-memory stochastic volatility model: estimation, prediction and seasonal adjustment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 29-58.
- Rohit Deo & Clifford Hurvich & Yi Lu, 2005. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using a Long Memory Stochastic Volatility Model: Estimation, Prediction and Seasonal Adjustment," Econometrics 0501002, EconWPA.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2008.
"Designing Realized Kernels to Measure the ex post Variation of Equity Prices in the Presence of Noise,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1481-1536, November.
- Ole E Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise," Economics Papers 2006-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jean-Luc Prigent, 2001.
"Option Pricing with a General Marked Point Process,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 50-66, February.
- J. L. Prigent, 1997. "Option pricing with a general marked point process," THEMA Working Papers 97-36, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Prigent, J.L., 1997. "Option Pricing with a General Market Point Process," Papers 9736, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Wang, Yi, 2010. "A Pure-Jump Transaction-Level Price Model Yielding Cointegration," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 539-558.
- Ghysels, Eric & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Valkanov, Rossen, 2006.
"Predicting volatility: getting the most out of return data sampled at different frequencies,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 59-95.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "Predicting Volatility: Getting the Most out of Return Data Sampled at Different Frequencies," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-19, CIRANO.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "Predicting Volatility: Getting the Most out of Return Data Sampled at Different Frequencies," NBER Working Papers 10914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Engle & Jeffrey R. Russell, 1998. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration: A New Model for Irregularly Spaced Transaction Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1127-1162, September.
- Marinucci, D. & Robinson, P. M., 2000. "Weak convergence of multivariate fractional processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 103-120, March.
- Carrasco, Marine & Chen, Xiaohong, 2002. "Mixing And Moment Properties Of Various Garch And Stochastic Volatility Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 17-39, February.
More about this item
Keywordsbien-être; risques psychosociaux; stress; prévention des risques; représentations; santé au travail; France;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00584414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.