Hinterland transportation in Europe: Combined transport versus road transport
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reis, Vasco, 2014. "Analysis of mode choice variables in short-distance intermodal freight transport using an agent-based model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 100-120.
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J., 2015. "The impact on port competition of the integration of port and inland transport services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 291-302.
- Smid, Martijn & Dekker, Sander & Wiegmans, Bart, 2016. "Modeling the cost sensitivity of intermodal inland waterway terminals: A scenario based approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 112-122.
- Yang, Jinglei & Luo, Meifeng & Ji, Abing, 2016. "Analyzing the spatial–temporal evolution of a gateway’s hinterland: A case study of Shanghai, China," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 355-367.
- Qiu, Xuan & Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee & Huang, George Q., 2015. "A bilevel storage pricing model for outbound containers in a dry port system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 65-83.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2010-12-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00542346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .