Les Apports De La Theorie De La Justice Pour Une Meilleure Gestion Des Reclamations Clients
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuelle Cambois & Caroline Laborde & Jean-Marie Robine, 2008. "La "double peine" des ouvriers : plus d’années d’incapacité au sein d’une vie plus courte," Population et Sociétés 441, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Lars Peter Hansen & José A. Scheinkman, 2009.
"Long-Term Risk: An Operator Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 177-234, January.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose Scheinkman, 2006. "Long Term Risk: An Operator Approach," NBER Working Papers 12650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Jose A Sheinkman, 2007. "Long-term Risk: An Operator Approach," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001669, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Renshaw, A. E. & Haberman, S., 2003. "On the forecasting of mortality reduction factors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 379-401, July.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2008.
"Quadratic stochastic intensity and prospective mortality tables,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 174-184, August.
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 2007. "Quadratic Stochastic Intensity and Prospective Mortality Tables," Working Papers 2007-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Christian Gollier, 2008. "Discounting with fat-tailed economic growth," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 171-186, December.
- Biffis, Enrico, 2005. "Affine processes for dynamic mortality and actuarial valuations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 443-468, December.
- Christian Gourieroux & Razvan Sufana, 2003. "Whishart Quadratic Term Structure Models," Working Papers 2003-50, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Stéphane Loisel, 2010. "Joint modeling of portfolio experienced and national mortality: A co-integration based approach," Post-Print hal-00502852, HAL.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 2004. "Survival models in a dynamic context: a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 279-298, October.
- Andrew J. G. Cairns & David Blake & Kevin Dowd, 2006. "A Two-Factor Model for Stochastic Mortality with Parameter Uncertainty: Theory and Calibration," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(4), pages 687-718.
- Schrager, David F., 2006. "Affine stochastic mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-97, February.
- Stéphane Loisel, 2008. "Inter-age correlation in stochastic mortality models," Post-Print hal-00397267, HAL.
- Pablo Antolin & Hans J. Blommestein, 2007.
"Governments and the Market for Longevity-indexed Bonds,"
Financial Market Trends,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2007(1), pages 153-175.
- Pablo Antolín & Hans J. Blommestein, 2007. "Governments and the Market for Longevity-Indexed Bonds," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 4, OECD Publishing.
- Lazrak, Ali & Zapatero, Fernando, 2004.
"Efficient consumption set under recursive utility and unknown beliefs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 207-226.
- Ali Lazrak & Fernando Zapatero, 2002. "Efficient Consumption Set Under Recursive Utility and Unknown Beliefs," Research Paper Series 85, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dahl, Mikkel, 2004. "Stochastic mortality in life insurance: market reserves and mortality-linked insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 113-136, August.
- Renshaw, A.E. & Haberman, S., 2006. "A cohort-based extension to the Lee-Carter model for mortality reduction factors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 556-570, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shérazade Gatfaoui & Rola Hussant-Zébian & Delphine Martinenq, 2013.
"A dynamic analysis of the construction of customer resistance in the customer/property developer relationship: an approach based on retrospective interviews
[Quels processus de construction de la r," Post-Print hal-01127887, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscomplaining behaviors; complaint management; justice theories; réclamations; gestion des réclamations; théories de la justice; services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00519848. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .