L'Indetermination De La Notion De « Changement Organisationnel »
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Gruber, 1998. "Learning by Doing and Spillovers: Further Evidence for the Semiconductor Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(6), pages 697-711, December.
- Amy Jocelyn Glass, 2004. "Outsourcing under Imperfect Protection of Intellectual Property," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 867-884, November.
- Luís Cabral & Cristian Dezső, 2008.
"Technology Adoption with Multiple Alternative Designs and the Option to Wait,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 413-441, June.
- Luis Cabral, 2004. "Technology Adoption with Multiple Alternative Designs and the Option to Wait," Working Papers 04-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Technology Adoption in the Presence of Network Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 822-841, August.
- Can Erutku & Yves Richelle, 2007. "Optimal Licensing Contracts and the Value of a Patent," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 407-436, June.
- Irwin, Douglas A & Klenow, Peter J, 1994. "Learning-by-Doing Spillovers in the Semiconductor Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1200-1227, December.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1981.
"Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 618-624, Autumn.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., "undated". "Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology," Working Papers 360, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1987. "R&D Rivalry with Licensing or Imitation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 402-420, June.
- Lai, Edwin L. -C. & Qiu, Larry D., 2003. "The North's intellectual property rights standard for the South?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 183-209, January.
- Bolton, Patrick & Farrell, Joseph, 1990. "Decentralization, Duplication, and Delay," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 803-826, August.
- Rebecca Achee Thornton & Peter Thompson, 2001. "Learning from Experience and Learning from Others: An Exploration of Learning and Spillovers in Wartime Shipbuilding," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
- Lai, Edwin L. -C., 1998. "International intellectual property rights protection and the rate of product innovation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 133-153, February.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 387-410, March.
- David, Paul A. & Olsen, Trond E., 1992. "Technology adoption, learning spillovers, and the optimal duration of patent-based monopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 517-543, December.
- Keith E. Maskus, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights in the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 99.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1994. "Irreversible Choice of Uncertain Technologies with Network Externalities," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(3), pages 382-401, Autumn.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00509693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .