Inventor Perseverance after Being Told to Quit : The Role of Cognitive Biases
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Astebro & Holger Herz & Ramana Nanda & Roberto A. Weber, 2014.
"Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 49-70, Summer.
- Thomas Astebro & Holger Herz & Ramana Nanda & Roberto Weber, 2014. "Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics," Post-Print hal-01066493, HAL.
- Thomas Astebro & Holger Herz & Ramana Nanda & Roberto Weber, 2015. "Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics," Working Papers hal-02002731, HAL.
- Thomas Astebro & Holger Herz & Ramana Nanda & Roberto Weber, 2015. "Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics," Working Papers hal-02002736, HAL.
- Astebro , Thomas & Herz , Holger & Nanda , Ramana & Weber , Roberto, 2015. "Seeking the Roots of Entrepreneurship: Insights from Behavioral Economics," HEC Research Papers Series 1101, HEC Paris.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:22:y:2018:i:03:n:s136391961850024x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manrev:v:68:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11301-018-0135-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:92-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:111:y:2019:i:c:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian S. Frankish & Richard G. Roberts & Alex Coad & Taylor C. Spears & David J. Storey, 2013.
"Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 73-106, February.
- Julian Frankish & Richard G. Roberts & Alex Coad & Taylor C Spears & David J. Storey, 2011. "Do entrepreneurs really learn? Or do they just tell us that they do?," SPRU Working Paper Series 196, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Gary Dushnitsky, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Optimism in the Market for Technological Inventions," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 150-167, February.
- Dawson, Christopher & de Meza, David Emmanuel & Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, Reza, 2015. "The Power of (Non) Positive Thinking: Self-Employed Pessimists Earn More than Optimists," IZA Discussion Papers 9242, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gordon K. Adomdza & Thomas Åstebro & Kevyn Yong, 2016. "Decision biases and entrepreneurial finance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 819-834, December.
- Koellinger, Ph.D. & Treffers, T., 2012. "Joy leads to Overconfidence, and a Simple Remedy," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-001-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2233-:d:155150 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Åstebro & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Business Partners, Financing, and the Commercialization of Inventions," NBER Working Papers 17181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabrina T. Howell, 2017. "Reducing Information Frictions in Venture Capital: The Role of New Venture Competitions," NBER Working Papers 23874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:177-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cortés Aguilar Alexandra & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2013. "Heterogeneous Self-employment and Subjective Well-Being. Evidence from Latin America," ThE Papers 13/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
More about this item
Keywordsinventor behavior; sunk-cost bias; optimism; overconfidence; decision biases;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00476770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .