Forest vegetation management in Europe: current practice and future requirements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ansari, Shahid & Euske, K. J., 1987. "Rational, rationalizing, and reifying uses of accounting data in organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 549-570, October.
- Blakely, Gerald L., 1993. "The Effects of Performance Rating Discrepancies on Supervisors and Subordinates," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 57-80, February.
- Tinker, Anthony M. & Merino, Barbara D. & Neimark, Marilyn Dale, 1982. "The normative origins of positive theories: Ideology and accounting thought," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 167-200, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/654 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v::y:1972:i::p:156-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:16:y:1978:i:1:p:122-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, John W., 1986. "Social environments and organizational accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 345-356, July.
- Richardson, Alan J., 1987. "Accounting as a legitimating institution," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 341-355, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Libby, Theresa, 1999. "The influence of voice and explanation on performance in a participative budgeting setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 125-137, April.
- Boland, Richard Jr. & Pondy, Louis R., 1983. "Accounting in organizations: A union of natural and rational perspectives," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 223-234, May.
- Fisher, Joseph & Frederickson, James R. & Peffer, Sean A., 2002. "The effect of information asymmetry on negotiated budgets: an empirical investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 27-43.
- Williams, Paul F., 1987. "The legitimate concern with fairness," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 169-189, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v::y:1972:i::p:189-193 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFORET; PEUPLEMENT FORESTIER; VEGETATION; CONCURRENCE VEGETALE; LUTTE; MODE DE TRAITEMENT; COOPERATION INTERNATIONALE; RECHERCHE DEVELOPPEMENT; DEVELOPPEMENT DURABLE; AMENAGEMENT FORESTIER; MAUVAISE HERBE; CONTROLE DE LA VEGETATION; PESTICIDE; LUTTE PHYTOSANITAIRE; IMPACT SUR L'ENVIRONNEMENT; DYNAMIQUE DE VEGETATION; HERBICIDE; BIODIVERSITE; ECOSYSTEME; HISTOIRE; GESTION FORESTIERE; EUROPE; VEGETATION FORESTIERE; ADVENTICE; ALTERNATIVES AUX HERBICIDES;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00468013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.