Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition", Economic Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dzikowska Marlena & Gorynia Marian, 2020. "Long-term evolution of the subsidiary’s role: a qualitative perspective on a subsidiary located in Poland," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 56(1), pages 79-95, March.
- Larysa Tamilina & Natalya Tamilina, 2017. "Post-communist Transition as a Path Break: Comparing Legal Institutional Effects on Economic Growth between Path-breaking and Path-drifting Institutional Reforms," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 11(3), pages 315-347, August.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016.
"Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2016-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Kazuhiro Kumo, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 951, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Structural reforms and growth in transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 22(1), pages 13-42, January.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2015. "The Impact of Variations in Institutional Grafting Modes on Economic Growth: A Three-Dimensional Approach," MPRA Paper 68648, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Apr 2015.
- DELL'ANNO, Roberto & VILLA, Stefania, 2012. "Growth in Transition Countries: Big Bang versus Gradualism," CELPE Discussion Papers 122, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Ayala, Astrid & Blazsek, Szabolcs, 2013. "Structural breaks in public finances in Central and Eastern European countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 45-60.
- Astrid Ayala & Szabolcs Blazsek, 2012. "How has the financial crisis affected the fiscal convergence of Central and Eastern Europe to the Eurozone?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 471-476, March.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011.
"Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in the New EU Member States,"
Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 43-71, March.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2010. "Public Investment and Fiscal Performance in New EU Member States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1006, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan HANOUSEK & Evžen KOČENDA, 2010. "Public investment and fiscal performance in new EU member states," Departmental Working Papers 2010-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Mario Holzner & Roman Stöllinger, 2013. "Monthly Report No. 4/2013," wiiw Monthly Reports 2013-04, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2016. "Post-Communist Transition as a Path Break: Comparing Legal Institutional Effects on Economic Growth between Path-Breaking and Path-Drifting Institutional Reforms," MPRA Paper 75430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011. "Vazba korupce a hospodářské svobody na veřejné finance a investice nových členů EU [Corruption and Economic Freedom Links to Public Finance and Investment in New EU Members]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2011(3), pages 310-328.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Stefania Villa, 2013. "Growth in transition countries," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 381-417, July.
- Bozidar Cerovic & Aleksandra Nojkovic & Milica Uvalic, 2014. "Growth And Industrial Policy During Transition," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 7-34, April – J.
- Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2010. "Economic freedom as driver of growth in transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 469-479, December.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013.
"Structural Reforms and Growth in Transition: A Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1057, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Babecky & Tomas Havranek, 2013. "Structural Reforms and Growth in Transition: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2013.
- Zarembova, Andrea & Lyocsa, Stefan & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "The Real Convergence of CEE Countries: A Study of Real GDP per capita," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 642-656.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2014. "Institutional Grafting as a Three-Dimensional Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 63171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- da Rocha, Bruno T., 2015. "Let the markets begin: The interplay between free prices and privatisation in early transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 350-370.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; reform; structural breaks; transition;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00437718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.