Publicité en ligne : Google double clique et gagne
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Bohlin & Lars Widell, 2006.
"Estimation of commodity-by-commodity input-output matrices,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 205-215.
- Bohlin, Lars & Widell, Lars M, 2004. "Estimation of commodity-by-commodity input–output matrices," Working Papers 2004:14, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Joe Mattey, 1993. "Evidence on IO Technology Assumptions From the Longitudinal Research Database," Working Papers 93-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Joe Mattey & Thijs ten Raa, 2009.
"Primary Versus Secondary Production Techniques in U.S. Manufacturing,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 16, pages 285-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Mattey, Joe & ten Raa, Thijs, 1997. "Primary versus Secondary Production Techniques in U.S. Manufacturing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 449-464, December.
- Mattey, J. & Ten Raa, T., 1997. "Primary versus secondary production techniques in US manufacturing," Other publications TiSEM ea0c1199-90e3-4a30-91f8-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Richard Harris & Aying Liu, 1998. "Input-Output Modelling of the Urban and Regional Economy: The Importance of External Trade," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 851-862.
- Rutger Hoekstra, 2005. "Economic Growth, Material Flows and the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3700, April.
- Jose Rueda-Cantuche & Joerg Beutel & Frederik Neuwahl & Ignazio Mongelli & Andreas Loeschel, 2009. "A Symmetric Input-Output Table For Eu27: Latest Progress," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 59-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00419198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .