A la recherche de l'éco-entrepreneur libanais..
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry G. Overman, 2004.
"Can we learn anything from economic geography proper?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(5), pages 501-516, November.
- Overman, Henry G., 2003. "Can we learn anything from economic geography proper?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20024, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Overman, Henry G., 2004. "Can we learn anything from economic geography proper?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henry Overman, 2003. "Can We Learn Anything from Economic Geography Proper?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0586, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kuwayama, Mikio, 1999. "Open regionalism in Asia Pacific and Latin America: a survey of the literature," Comercio Internacional 4, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRecommandations; Entrepreneurship; Ecopreneurship; Lebanon; Eco-tourism; Entrepreneuriat; Eco-entrepreneuriat; Liban; Eco-tourisme; Recommandations.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00418521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .