Financial Development and Poverty Reduction: Can There Be a Benefit Without a Cost?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong Sun & Xiaohong Li & Wenjing Li, 2020. "The Nexus between Credit Channels and Farm Household Vulnerability to Poverty: Evidence from Rural China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-18, April.
- Helmi Hamdi, 2011.
"Can E-Payment Systems Revolutionize Finance of the Less Developed Countries? The Case of Mobile Payment Technology,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 46-53, June.
- Hamdi, Helmi, 2010. "Can e-payment systems revolutionize finance of the less developed countries? The case of mobile payment technology," MPRA Paper 64597, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Takeshi Inoue & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2012.
"How has financial deepening affected poverty reduction in India? Empirical analysis using state-level panel data,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 395-408, March.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2010. "How has financial deepening affected poverty reduction in India? : empirical analysis using state-level panel data," IDE Discussion Papers 249, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Ngunza Maniata, Kevin, 2018. "Financial Constraints and Poverty," MPRA Paper 84839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seven, Unal & Coskun, Yener, 2016. "Does financial development reduce income inequality and poverty? Evidence from emerging countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 34-63.
- Boukhatem, Jamel, 2016. "Assessing the direct effect of financial development on poverty reduction in a panel of low- and middle-income countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 214-230.
- Nasreddine Kaidi & Sami Mensi & Mehdi Ben Amor, 2019. "Financial Development, Institutional Quality and Poverty Reduction: Worldwide Evidence," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 131-156, January.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2011. "Financial permeation as a role of microfinance : has microfinance actually been helpful to the poor?," IDE Discussion Papers 299, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Nasreddine Kaidi & Sami Mensi, 2018. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction: A Study of Middle-Income Countries," Working Papers 1216, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Sep 2018.
- Abu Bakkar Siddique, 2016. "Comparative Advantage Defying Development Strategy and Cross Country Poverty Incidence," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 45-78, December.
- Singh,Raju & Huang,Yifei, 2016. "Financial channels, property rights, and poverty : a Sub-Saharan African perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7559, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00266099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.