Malaysia : Feeding China's Expanding Demand for Wood Pulp
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Roda & Santosh Sankarlal Rathi, 2006. "Malaysia Feeding China's Expanding Demand for Wood Pulp," Selected Books, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, edition 1, volume 1, number 7.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:13:y:2009:i:04:n:s1363919609002479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giada Di Stefano & Alfonso Gambardella & Gianmario Verona, 2012. "Technology Push and Demand Pull Perspectives in Innovation Studies: Current Findings and Future Research Directions," Post-Print hal-00696607, HAL.
- Robert D. Weaver, 2008. "Collaborative pull innovation: origins and adoption in the new economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 388-402.
- Nicholas A. Ashford & Ralph P. Hall, 2011. "The Importance of Regulation-Induced Innovation for Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
Keywordsforest; tropical forest; pulp; paper; economy; Malaysia; trade; network; globalisation; China;
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:cirad-00196037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .