"It wasn't me, it as them!" A study of social influence in risky behaviour by adolescents
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew E. Clark & Youenn Loheac, 2003. "It wasn't me, It was them! A Study of Social Influence in Risky Behaviour by Adolescents," DELTA Working Papers 2003-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Masood, 2015. "Local versus Foreign: A Microeconomic Analysis of Cultural Preferences," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15051, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Robalino, Juan David, 2016. "Smoking Peer Effects among Adolescents: Are Popular Teens More Influential?," IZA Discussion Papers 9714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lin, Xu, 2014. "Peer effects in adolescents' delinquent behaviors: Evidence from a binary choice network model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 73-92.
- Etilé, Fabrice & Jones, Andrew M., 2011.
"Schooling and smoking among the baby boomers - An evaluation of the impact of educational expansion in France,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 811-831, July.
- Jones, A.M & Etile, F, 2010. "Schooling and smoking among the baby boomers and evaluation of the impact of educational expansion in France," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabrice Etilé & Andrew M. Jones, 2011. "Schooling and smoking among the baby-boomers: an evaluation of the impact of educational expansion in France," Post-Print halshs-00754530, HAL.
- Marta Favara & Alan Sanchez, 2017.
"Psychosocial competencies and risky behaviours in Peru,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-40, December.
- Favara, Marta & Sanchez, Alan, 2016. "Psychosocial Competencies and Risky Behaviours in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 10260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moriarty, John & McVicar, Duncan & Higgins, Kathryn, 2016. "Cross-section and panel estimates of peer effects in early adolescent cannabis use: With a little help from my ‘friends once removed’," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 37-44.
- Benjamin Elsner & Ingo E. Isphording, 2018. "Rank, Sex, Drugs, and Crime," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(2), pages 356-381.
- Daniel Vaughan, 2013. "Nurture vs. Nurture: Endogenous Parental and Peer Effects and the Transmission of Culture," Working Papers 2013-04, Banco de México.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Jaesung & Park, Hyunjoon & Behrman, Jere R., 2015. "Separating boys and girls and increasing weight? Assessing the impacts of single-sex schools through random assignment in Seoul," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1-11.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Peer Effects in Education, Sport, and Screen Activities: Local Aggregate or Local Average?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- eleonora patacchini & Yves Zenou & Xiaodong Liu, 2012. "Peer effects in education, sport and screen activities: local aggregate or local average?," 2012 Meeting Papers 1198, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial interactions; Smoking; Drinking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00754219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.