On the fiscal treatment of life expectancy related choices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julio Davila & Marie-Louise Leroux, 2009. "On the fiscal treatment of life expectancy related choices," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- DAVILA, Julio & LEROUX, Marie-Louise, 2009. "On the fiscal treatment of life expectancy related choices," CORE Discussion Papers 2009060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; Life expectancy; health expenditures; taxation.; Espérance de vie; dépenses de santé; imposition.;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2009-10-31 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00423933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .