The Theories of the Firm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophie Jallais & Pierre-Charles Pradier, 2005. "The Allais Paradox and its Immediate Consequences for Expected Utility Theory," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00311396, HAL.
- Philippe Mongin, 2006. "Value Judgments and Value Neutrality in Economics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(290), pages 257-286, May.
- Daniel Ellsberg, 1961. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Savage Axioms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 643-669.
- Edward E. Schlee, 1992. "Marshall, Jevons, and the Development of the Expected Utility Hypothesis," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 729-744, Fall.
- M. Allais, 1957. "Method of Appraising Economic Prospects of Mining Exploration over Large Territories: Algerian Sahara Case Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 285-347, July.
- Chris Starmer, 2005. "Normative notions in descriptive dialogues," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 277-289.
- Francesco Guala, 2001. "The logic of normative falsification: rationality and experiments in decision theory," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 59-93.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00274505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.