The social cost of drugs in France in 2010
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas M. Walker & Shannon M. Kelly, 2011. "The Roots Of Modern ‘Social Cost Of Gambling’ Estimates," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 38-42, March.
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & Rutten, Frans F. H. & van Ineveld, B. Martin & van Roijen, Leona, 1995. "The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Alan D. Lopez & Colin D. Mathers & Majid Ezzati & Dean T. Jamison & Christopher J. L. Murray, 2006. "Global Burden of Disease and Risk Factors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7039, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Maccagnan & Tim Taylor & Mathew P. White, 2020. "Valuing the Relationship Between Drug and Alcohol Use and Life Satisfaction: Findings from the Crime Survey for England and Wales," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 877-898, March.
- Iluminada Fuertes-Fuertes & J. David Cabedo & Inmaculada Jimeno-García, 2019. "Capturing the Invisible Wealth in Nonprofits to Overcome Myopic Perceptions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marie‐Josée J. Mangen & Michael B. Batz & Annemarie Käsbohrer & Tine Hald & J. Glenn Morris & Michael Taylor & Arie H. Havelaar, 2010. "Integrated Approaches for the Public Health Prioritization of Foodborne and Zoonotic Pathogens," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 30(5), pages 782-797, May.
- Iris Arends & Ute Bültmann & Willem van Rhenen & Henk Groen & Jac J L van der Klink, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of a Problem Solving Intervention to Prevent Recurrent Sickness Absence in Workers with Common Mental Disorders," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(8), pages 1-1, August.
- Simon Wieser & Bruno Horisberger & Sara Schmidhauser & Claudia Eisenring & Urs Brügger & Andreas Ruckstuhl & Jürg Dietrich & Anne Mannion & Achim Elfering & Özgür Tamcan & Urs Müller, 2011. "Cost of low back pain in Switzerland in 2005," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(5), pages 455-467, October.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Salant, Stephen W., 2012.
"Diversify or focus? Spending to combat infectious diseases when budgets are tight,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 658-675.
- Anderson, Soren & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Salant, Stephen W., 2010. "Diversify or focus: spending to combat infectious diseases when budgets are tight," MPRA Paper 21860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Soren & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Salant, Stephen W., 2010. "Diversity or Focus? Spending to Combat Infectious Diseases When Budgets Are Tight," Discussion Papers dp-10-15, Resources For the Future.
- Marieke Krol & Jocé Papenburg & Siok Swan Tan & Werner Brouwer & Leona Hakkaart, 2016. "A noticeable difference? Productivity costs related to paid and unpaid work in economic evaluations on expensive drugs," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(4), pages 391-402, May.
- Chima, Reginald Ikechukwu & Goodman, Catherine A. & Mills, Anne, 2003. "The economic impact of malaria in Africa: a critical review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 17-36, January.
- Luis R Carrasco & Linda K Lee & Vernon J Lee & Eng Eong Ooi & Donald S Shepard & Tun L Thein & Victor Gan & Alex R Cook & David Lye & Lee Ching Ng & Yee Sin Leo, 2011. "Economic Impact of Dengue Illness and the Cost-Effectiveness of Future Vaccination Programs in Singapore," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 5(12), pages 1-9, December.
- Hoeijenbos, Margreet & Bekkering, Trudy & Lamers, Leida & Hendriks, Erik & van Tulder, Maurits & Koopmanschap, Marc, 2005. "Cost-effectiveness of an active implementation strategy for the Dutch physiotherapy guideline for low back pain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 85-98, December.
- Hanna Gyllensten & Michael Wiberg & Kristina Alexanderson & Anders Norlund & Emilie Friberg & Jan Hillert & Olivia Ernstsson & Petter Tinghög, 2018. "Costs of illness of multiple sclerosis in Sweden: a population-based register study of people of working age," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(3), pages 435-446, April.
- Fernando Abad-Franch & Gonçalo Ferraz & Ciro Campos & Francisco S Palomeque & Mario J Grijalva & H Marcelo Aguilar & Michael A Miles, 2010. "Modeling Disease Vector Occurrence when Detection Is Imperfect: Infestation of Amazonian Palm Trees by Triatomine Bugs at Three Spatial Scales," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 4(3), pages 1-11, March.
- Elizabeth Kristjansson & Damian K Francis & Selma Liberato & Marik Benkhalti Jandu & Vivian Welch & Malek Batal & Trish Greenhalgh & Tamara Rader & Eamonn Noonan & Beverley Shea & Laura Janzen & Georg, 2013. "PROTOCOL: Feeding Interventions for Improving the Physical and Psychosocial Health of Disadvantaged Children Aged Three Months to Five Years: Protocol for a Systematic Review," Campbell Systematic Reviews, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41.
- Johan Jarl & Pia Johansson & Antonina Eriksson & Mimmi Eriksson & Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Örjan Hemström & Klara Selin & Leif Lenke & Mats Ramstedt & Robin Room, 2008. "The societal cost of alcohol consumption: an estimation of the economic and human cost including health effects in Sweden, 2002," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(4), pages 351-360, November.
- Tsung-Ming Tsao & Ming-Jer Tsai & Ya-Nan Wang & Heng-Lun Lin & Chang-Fu Wu & Jing-Shiang Hwang & Sandy-HJ Hsu & Hsing Chao & Kai-Jen Chuang & Charles- CK Chou & Ta-Chen Su, 2014. "The Health Effects of a Forest Environment on Subclinical Cardiovascular Disease and Heath-Related Quality of Life," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(7), pages 1-8, July.
- Juan Oliva & Félix Lobo & Julio López-Bastida & Néboa Zozaya & Rosa Romay, 2005. "Indirect costs of cervical and breast cancers in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(4), pages 309-313, December.
- Brouwer, W. B. F. & Koopmanschap, M. A. & Rutten, F. F. H., 1999. "Productivity losses without absence: measurement validation and empirical evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 13-27, July.
- Hanly, Paul & Ortega Ortega, Marta & Pearce, Alison & Soerjomataram, Isabelle & Sharp, Linda, 2020. "Advances in the methodological approach to friction period estimation: A European perspective," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 264(C).
- Carmen Herrero & Juan D. Moreno‐Ternero, 2009.
"Estimating production costs in the economic evaluation of health‐care programs,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 21-35, January.
- HERRERO, Carmen & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2009. "Estimating production costs in the economic evaluation of health-care programs," LIDAM Reprints CORE 2111, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brouwer, W. B. F. & van Exel, N. J. A. & Koopmanschap, M. A. & Rutten, F. F. H., 2002. "Productivity costs before and after absence from work: as important as common?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 173-187, August.
- Siri Fauli & Geir Thue, 2008. "Economic consequences of near-patient test results: the case of tests for the Helicobacter Pylori bacterium in dyspepsia," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(3), pages 221-228, August.
- Ng, Shu Wen & Norton, Edward C. & Popkin, Barry M., 2009. "Why have physical activity levels declined among Chinese adults? Findings from the 1991-2006 China health and nutrition surveys," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1305-1314, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial cost; Tobacco; Alcohol; Drugs;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01685579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.