Economie internationale, 9e édition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010.
"Are Derivatives Dangerous? A Literature Survey,"
CEPII research center, issue 123, pages 67-89.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "Are Derivatives Dangerous? a Literature Survey," Working Papers 2010-24, CEPII research center.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "Are derivatives dangerous? A literature survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00608097, HAL.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1993.
"(De)stabilizing speculation on futures markets : An alternative view point,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1992. "(De)Stabilizing Speculation on Futures Markets: an Alternative View Point," IDEI Working Papers 15, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Guesnerie, R. & Rochet, J.C., 1993. "(De)stabilizing Speculation on Futures Markets: an Alternative View Point," Papers 93.299, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Guesnerie, R. & Rochet, J.C., 1992. "(De)Stabilizing Speculation on Futures Markets: An Alternative View Point," DELTA Working Papers 92-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Tomek, William G., 1971. "A Note on Historical Wheat Prices and Futures Trading," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Dwight R. Sanders & Scott H. Irwin, 2010.
"A speculative bubble in commodity futures prices? Cross-sectional evidence,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 25-32, January.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H. & Merrin, Robert P., 2009. "A Speculative Bubble in Commodity Futures Prices? Cross-Sectional Evidence," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53050, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Hart, Oliver D & Kreps, David M, 1986. "Price Destabilizing Speculation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 927-952, October.
- Dumitrescu, Elena-Ivona & Hurlin, Christophe, 2012.
"Testing for Granger non-causality in heterogeneous panels,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1450-1460.
- Christophe Hurlin & Elena Dumitrescu, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers halshs-00224434, HAL.
- Elena Ivona Dumitrescu & Christophe Hurlin, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Post-Print hal-01385899, HAL.
- Fleming, Jeff & Ostdiek, Barbara, 1999. "The impact of energy derivatives on the crude oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 135-167, April.
- Stein, Jeremy C, 1987.
"Informational Externalities and Welfare-Reducing Speculation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1123-1145, December.
- Stein, Jeremy C., 1987. "Informational Externalities and Welfare-Reducing Speculation," Scholarly Articles 3660740, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- De Long, J Bradford & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1990.
"Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 703-738, August.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, "undated". "Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _124, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Noise Trader Risk in Financial Markets," Scholarly Articles 3725552, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Konya, Laszlo, 2006. "Exports and growth: Granger causality analysis on OECD countries with a panel data approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 978-992, December.
- Gary Gorton & K. Geert Rouwenhorst, 2004. "Facts and Fantasies about Commodity Futures," NBER Working Papers 10595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart Mayhew, 2002. "Competition, Market Structure, and Bid-Ask Spreads in Stock Option Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 931-958, April.
- Ke Tang & Wei Xiong, 2010. "Index Investment and Financialization of Commodities," NBER Working Papers 16385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne E. Peck, 1976. "Futures Markets, Supply Response, and Price Stability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 407-423.
- Masahiro Kawai, 1983. "Spot and Futures Prices of Nonstorable Commodities Under Rational Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 235-254.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1983. "The Determination of Spot and Futures Prices with Storable Commodities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1363-1387, September.
- Hernandez, Manuel & Torero, Maximo, 2010. "Examining the dynamic relationship between spot and future prices of agricultural commodities," IFPRI discussion papers 988, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
- B. Wade Brorsen & Charles M. Oellermann & Paul L. Farris, 1989. "The live cattle futures market and daily cash price movements," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 273-282, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational finance; International economic relations; économie internationale; Finances internationales; Relations économiques internationales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00854084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.