Emissions Compliances and Carbon Prices under the EU ETS: A Country Specific Analysis of Industrial SectorsEmissions Compliances and Carbon Price
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2013.
"Forecasting the European carbon market,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(3), pages 723-741, June.
- Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise, 2011. "Forecasting the European Carbon Market," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2011. "Forecasting the European Carbon Market," Working Papers 1110, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Panagiotis G. Papaioannou & George P. Papaioannou & Kostas Siettos & Akylas Stratigakos & Christos Dikaiakos, 2017. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation between Electricity and Stock markets during the Financial Crisis in Greece," Papers 1708.07063, arXiv.org.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:9:p:1624-:d:226836 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1967-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2014.
"What explain the short-term dynamics of the prices of CO2 emissions?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 122-135.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2014. "What explains the short-term dynamics of the prices of CO2 emissions?," NIPE Working Papers 04/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:eee:energy:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:803-810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Kai, 2012.
"Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 97-108.
- Zhen-Hua Feng & Yi-Ming Wei & Kai Wang, 2011. "Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 19, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:309-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:517:y:2019:i:c:p:392-399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yue-Jun Zhang, 2016. "Research on carbon emission trading mechanisms: current status and future possibilities," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 39(1/2), pages 89-107.
- Julien Chevallier & Stéphane Goutte, 2014. "The goodness-of-fit of the fuel-switching price using the mean-reverting Lévy jump process," Working Papers 2014-285, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:58:y:2018:i:3:p:921-935 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0206-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bangzhu Zhu & Julien Chevallier & Shujiao Ma & Yiming Wei, 2015. "Examining the structural changes of European carbon futures price 2005-2012," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 335-342, March.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:6:p:1272-1289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julien Chevallier, 2013. "Carbon trading: past, present and future," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 21, pages 471-489 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0155-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEU ETS; Emissions Trading; Carbon pricing; CO2 emissions; Industrial production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00649925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.