Multi-moment Asset Allocation and Pricing Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cécile Kharoubi-Rakotomalala & Christophe Moussu, 2008. "Impact du cadre légal sur le revenu des actionnaires:preuve par la non-normalité," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(1), pages 185-223, March.
- Gulder Kemalbay & C. Murat Ozkut & Ceki Franko, 2011. "Portfolio Selection with Higher Moments: A Polynomial Goal Programming Approach to ISE-30 Index," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 13(1), pages 41-61, Special I.
- Wei-Han Liu, 2014. "Optimal hedge ratio estimation and hedge effectiveness with multivariate skew distributions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(12), pages 1420-1435, April.
- Juliane Proelss & Denis Schweizer, 2014. "Polynomial goal programming and the implicit higher moment preferences of US institutional investors in hedge funds," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Markus Haas, 2007. "Do investors dislike kurtosis?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(2), pages 1-9.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounir, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2011.
"Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 210(1), pages 81-94, April.
- K. Kerstens, 2007. "Geometric Representation of the Mean-Variance-Skewness Porfolio Frontier Based upon the Shortage Function," Post-Print hal-00288790, HAL.
- K. Kerstens & A. Mounir & I. Van de Woestyne, 2011. "Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function," Post-Print hal-00551848, HAL.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounier, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2008. "Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function," Working Papers 2008/61, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Amine Mounir & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2008. "Geometric Representation of the Mean-Variance-Skewness Portfolio Frontier Based upon the Shortage Function," Working Papers 2008-ECO-17, IESEG School of Management.
- K. Saranya & P. Prasanna, 2014. "Portfolio Selection and Optimization with Higher Moments: Evidence from the Indian Stock Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(2), pages 133-149, May.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:299-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukasa Adamon N., 2016. "Working Paper 233 - Technology Adoption and Risk Exposure among Smallholder Farmers: Panel Data Evidence from Tanzania and Uganda," Working Paper Series 2328, African Development Bank.
- Asmerilda Hitaj & Lorenzo Mercuri, 2013. "Portfolio allocation using multivariate variance gamma models," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(1), pages 65-99, March.
- Trino-Manuel Niguez & Ivan Paya & David Peel & Javier Perote, 2013. "Higher-order moments in the theory of diversification and portfolio composition," Working Papers 18297128, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Eduardo Ariel Corso, 2013. "Cross Fertilizations and Controversies in the Origins and Evolution of Portfolio Selection Models," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(68), pages 43-74, June.
- León, Angel & Moreno, Manuel, 2017. "One-sided performance measures under Gram-Charlier distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 38-50.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2010.
"Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 636-656, April.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2007. "Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space," Post-Print hal-00296711, HAL.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2009. "Portfolio Selection in Multidimensional General and Partial Moment Space," Working Papers 2009-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2010. "Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space," Post-Print halshs-00473219, HAL.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2015.
"Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 594-616, May.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2012. "Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model," DEM Working Papers Series 021, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Xavier Vollenweider, 2014. "A simple framework for the estimation of climate exposure," GRI Working Papers 158, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Kent Smetters & Xingtan Zhang, 2013. "A Sharper Ratio: A General Measure for Correctly Ranking Non-Normal Investment Risks," NBER Working Papers 19500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2137-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- León, Ángel & Moreno, Manuel, 2015. "Lower Partial Moments under Gram Charlier Distribution: Performance Measures and Efficient Frontiers," QM&ET Working Papers 15-3, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Domino, Krzysztof, 2017. "The use of the multi-cumulant tensor analysis for the algorithmic optimisation of investment portfolios," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 267-276.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00308990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.