Wirtschaftskrise: Schnelle Erholung oder lang anhaltende Depression? Bandbreiten der mittelfristigen Wirtschaftsentwicklung in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Maier & Anke Mönnig & Gerd Zika, 2015. "Labour Demand In Germany By Industrial Sector, Occupational Field And Qualification Until 2025 - Model Calculations Using The Iab/Inforge Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Dr. Thomas Drosdowski & Britta Stöver & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter, 2016. "Measuring the conditions for participation in Germany for the next few years - An application of the TBI," GWS Discussion Paper Series 16-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
More about this item
KeywordsWirtschaftskrise; Erholung oder Drepression?; Wirtschaftsentwicklung; Deutschland;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2009-05-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gws:dpaper:09-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GWS mbH). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gwsosde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.