Einführung eines Tourismussatellitensystems in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerd Ahlert, 2004. "TSA for Germany: database of the satellite account and perspectives for integration into a sectoral disaggregated macro-econometric model," GWS Discussion Paper Series 04-3, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Gerd Ahlert, 2004. "The TSA project in Germany: Results & Reactions," GWS Discussion Paper Series 04-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Albrecht Kauffmann, 2011. "Wirkung kommunaler Investitionen in die Tourismusinfrastruktur am Beispiel Sachsens," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 31(1), pages 57-73, June.
- Gerd Ahlert, 2005. "What does Germany expect to gain from hosting the 2006 Football World Cup – Macroeconomic and Regionaleconomic Effects," GWS Discussion Paper Series 05-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTourismussatellitensystem; Deutschland; TSA; ökonomisch;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gws:dpaper:03-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GWS mbH). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gwsosde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .