Bankruptcy Prediction: SMEs Case Study in Pontianak, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Ranganai Matenda & Mabutho Sibanda & Eriyoti Chikodza & Victor Gumbo, 2022. "Bankruptcy prediction for private firms in developing economies: a scoping review and guidance for future research," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 927-966, December.
- Farida Titik Kristanti, 2019. "Integrating Capital Structure, Financial and Non-Financial Performance: Distress Prediction of SMEs," GATR Journals afr175, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Ge Gao & Hongxin Wang & Pengbin Gao, 2021. "Establishing a Credit Risk Evaluation System for SMEs Using the Soft Voting Fusion Model," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-12, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Distress Model; Financial Ratios; Financial Statements; Going Concern Accounting Principle; SAK ETAP; SMES.;
All these keywords.
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2018-04-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CFN-2018-04-09 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2018-04-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:afr152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.