Analysis of Climate Policies with GDyn-E
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini & Anil Markandya & Chiara Martini & Alessandro Palma, 2014.
"A dynamic CGE modelling approach for analyzing trade-offs in climate change policy options: the case of Green Climate Fund,"
- Antimiani Alessandro & Valeria Costantini & Anil Markandya & Chiara Martini & Alessandro Palma & Maria Cristina Tommasino, 2014. "A dynamic CGE modelling approach for analyzing trade-offs in climate change policy options: the case of Green Climate Fund," SEEDS Working Papers 1614, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2014.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:123-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Costantini & Elena Paglialunga, 2014. "Elasticity of substitution in capital-energy relationships: how central is a sector-based panel estimation approach?," SEEDS Working Papers 1314, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2014.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Paglialunga, Elena, 2015. "The sensitivity of climate-economy CGE models to energy-related elasticity parameters: Implications for climate policy design," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-52.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini & Elena Paglialunga, 2015. "An analysis of the sensitivity of a dynamic climate-economy CGE model (GDynE) to empirically estimated energy-related elasticity parameters," SEEDS Working Papers 0515, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2015.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:3:p:435-479 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2015. "Productive energy use and economic growth: Energy, physical and human capital relationships," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 420-429.
- Markandya, A. & Antimiani, A. & Costantini, V. & Martini, C. & Palma, A. & Tommasino, M.C., 2015. "Analyzing Trade-offs in International Climate Policy Options: The Case of the Green Climate Fund," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 93-107.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-10-25 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:techpp:4292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .