Les improvisations financière de la guerre de 1914-1918 en France. Les enjeux de la liquidité
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent FRIGANT, 2013. "Une comparaison de l’internationalisation des chaînes d’approvisionnement automobiles allemande et française," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Cristina Castelli & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2011. "How to cope with the global value chain: lessons from Italian automotive suppliers," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(3), pages 236-253.
- Jean-Bernard LAYAN & Jean-Bernard LAYAN, 2007.
"Les Nouvelles Configurations De L'Espace Automobile Méditerranéen,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 25, pages 157-176.
- Jean-Bernard Layan & Yannick Lung, 2007. "Les nouvelles configurations de l'espace automobile méditerranéen," Post-Print hal-00150689, HAL.
- Adelheid Holl & Rafael Pardo & Ruth Rama, 2010. "Just-in-Time Manufacturing Systems, Subcontracting and Geographic Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 519-533.
- Timothy Sturgeon & Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Gary Gereffi, 2008. "Value chains, networks and clusters: reframing the global automotive industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 297-321, May.
- Klier, Thomas H. & McMillen, Dan, 2013. "Agglomeration in the European Automobile Supplier Industry," Working Paper Series WP-2013-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eric Rugraff, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Supplier-Oriented Upgrading in the Czech Motor Vehicle Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 627-638.
- Petr Pavlínek & Jan Ženka, 2011. "Upgrading in the automotive industry: firm-level evidence from Central Europe," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 559-586, May.
- Vincent Frigant & Jean-Bernard Layan, 2009. "Modular production and the new division of labour within Europe: the perspective of French automotive parts suppliers," Post-Print hal-00381341, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianni Toniolo & Eugene N. White, 2015. "The Evolution of the Financial Stability Mandate: From Its Origins to the Present Day," NBER Working Papers 20844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPremière Guerre mondiale; Finance; Banque de France; liquidité.;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2014-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.