Keynes on sustainable development (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dany Lang & Jespersen Jesper, 2006. "The Danish (un)employment ‘miracle’: aggregate demand, profitability and labour market policies," Post-Print hal-01366022, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; sustainable development; Post Keynesian;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-09-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2006-09-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-09-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2006-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .