Anomalous Price Behavior Following Earnings Surprises: Does Representativeness Cause Overreaction?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral finance; overreaction; representativeness bias; earnings announcements;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-01-24 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-01-24 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grf:mtpwps:mk002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Kaestner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cregofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .