Vers une macroéconomie non-walrasienne
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2018.
"Market disequilibrium, monetary policy, and financial markets: insights from new tools,"
LEM Papers Series
2018/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2018. "Market disequilibrium, monetary policy, and financial markets : insights from new tools," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2018-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2018. "Market disequilibrium, monetary policy, and financial markets : insights from new tools," Sciences Po publications 21, Sciences Po.
- Mauro Napoletano, 2017. "A Short Walk on the Wild Side: Agent-Based Models and their Implications for Macroeconomic Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2018. "Hétérogénéité des agents, interconnexions financières et politique monétaire : une approche non conventionnelle," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Mauro Napoletano, 2018. "A short walk on the wild side : agent based models and their implications for macroeconomic analysis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2qdhj5485p9, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsconnaissance imparfaite; court terme; équilibre; flexibilité; long terme; réformes structurelles; rigidité;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2017-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.