La difficile conciliation entre politique de concurrence et politique industrielle : le soutien aux énergies renouvelables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2016. "La difficile conciliation entre politique de concurrence et politique industrielle : le soutien aux énergies renouvelables," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 67(HS1), pages 185-199.
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2016. "La difficile conciliation entre politique de concurrence et politique industrielle : le soutien aux énergies renouvelables," Post-Print halshs-01218692, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAides d'Etat; Energies renouvelables; Lignes directrices; Politique industrielle; Politique de la concurrence; Commission européenne;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.