L'évolution des conditions de financement des contrats de partenariats public-privé : quels impacts de la crise financière ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allgoewer, Elisabeth, 2003. "Emil Lederer: Business Cycles, Crises, and Growth," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 327-348, September.
- Harald Hagemann, 2003. "Schumpeter's early contributions on crises theory and business-cycle theory," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 11(1), pages 47-67.
- Shionoya,Yuichi, 1997. "Schumpeter and the Idea of Social Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521430340, March.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2009. "Frictions in Schumpeter’s Theory of Unemployment," Chapters,in: Marshall and Schumpeter on Evolution, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "De la soutenabilité budgétaire des contrats de partenariat public-privé," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-35, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
Keywordspartenariats public-privé; financement de projet; crise financière; normes prudentielles; infrastructures publiques;
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2013-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .