Research Diary Mapping: Enhancing Reflectivity in Process Research
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba, 2013. "Research diary mapping: Enhancing reflectivity in process research," Post-Print halshs-00923894, HAL.
- Aura Parmentier Cajaiba, 2013. "Research diary mapping: Enhancing reflectivity in process research," Post-Print halshs-00923837, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsdocument interpretation; participant observation; inquiry and personnal experience; ethnography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2013-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .