Getting It Right the First Time: Belief Elicitation with Novice Participants
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan T. Trautmann & Gijs Kuilen, 2015.
"Belief Elicitation: A Horse Race among Truth Serums,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 2116-2135, December.
- Trautmann, S.T. & van de Kuilen, G., 2011. "Belief Elicitation : A Horse Race among Truth Serums," Discussion Paper 2011-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Theo Offerman & Asa B. Palley, 2016. "Lossed in translation: an off-the-shelf method to recover probabilistic beliefs from loss-averse agents," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-30, March.
- David Owens Jr. & Zachary Grossman Jr. & Ryan Fackler Jr., 2014.
"The Control Premium: A Preference for Payoff Autonomy,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 138-161, November.
- Owens, David & Grossman , Zachary & Fackler , Ryan, 2012. "The Control Premium: A Preference for Payoff Autonomy," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5bg845s1, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
Keywordsprobabilistic belief elicitation; declarative mechanism; clock mechanism; proper scoring rules; laboratory experiment;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gms:wpaper:1015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stan Tsirulnikov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icgmuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .