Institutional Constraints on Modern Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul H. Rubin, 1994. "The Assault on the First Amendment: Public Choice and Political Correctness," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 14(1), pages 23-36, Spring/Su.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard, Carol S. & Yanovskiy, Konstantin Ė. & Shestakov, D., 2014.
"How Democracy could foster Economic Growth: The Last 200 Years,"
121852, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Carol S. Leonard & Daniel Shestakov & Konstantin Yanovskiy, 2014. "How Democracy could foster Economic Growth: The Last 200 Years," Working Papers 0106, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate property safeguards; import of institutions; Economic Growth; Government failures; political institutions;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-05-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GRO-2015-05-02 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2015-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-05-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.