Lessons of the Spanish Empire, or the curse of resource abundance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gérard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2006.
"Who Are China's Entrepreneurs?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 348-352.
- Simeon Djankov & Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2005. "Who Are China’s Entrepreneurs?," Working Papers w0047, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Djankov, Simeon & Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gérard & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2006. "Who Are China's Entrepreneurs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2001. "The Accuracy of Inference in Small Samples of Dynamic Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-006/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Greif, Avner, 1994. "Cultural Beliefs and the Organization of Society: A Historical and Theoretical Reflection on Collectivist and Individualist Societies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 912-950, October.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resources; American gold and Spanish empire; inflation in Spanish empire;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .