Intergorvernmental Fuscal Relations in Developing Countries. A Review of Issues
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2012. "The Assignment of Functions and Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in the Philippines Twenty Years after Decentralization," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201205, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2012. "The assignment of functions and intergovernmental fiscal relations in the Philippines 20 years after decentralization," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 37-80, June.
- P K Mohanty & B M Mishra & Rajan Goyal & P D Jeromi, 2008. "Municipal Finance in India:An Assessment," Working Papers id:1357, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFISCAL POLICY ; INTERGOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:zuriwi:2001:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wwfzhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .