Pattern and Determinants of Intra-Industry Trade in Australian Manufacturing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2010.
"Less aid proliferation and more donor coordination? The wide gap between words and deeds,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 920-940.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2009. "Less aid proliferation and more donor coordination? The wide gap between words and deeds," Kiel Working Papers 1516, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- BELLINO, Antonella & CELI, Giuseppe, 2016. "The Migration-Trade Nexus in the Presence of Vertical and Horizontal Product Differentiation," CELPE Discussion Papers 137, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Andrew Marks, 2009. "Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs in the Australian Textile, Clothing and Footwear and Motor Vehicle Industries: A Comparative Case Study Approach," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 323-336, December.
- Emine Kilavuz & Hatice Erkekoglu & Betül Altay Topcu, 2013. "Globalizing Production Structure and Intra-Industry Trade: The Case of Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 799-812.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE ; LIBERALISME ; MANUFACTURING;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .