Lecture Notes On Economic Growth: Five Prototype Models Of Endogenous Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A|
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1995.
"Strategies for Growth in a Macroeconomic Setting,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 63(4), pages 388-411, December.
- van de Klundert, T. & Smulders, S., 1992. "Strategies for Growth in a Macroeconomic Setting," Papers 9202, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1992. "Strategies for growth in a macroeconomic setting," Discussion Paper 1992-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T. & Smulders, S., 1992. "Strategies for Growth in a Macroeconomic Setting," Papers 9204, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1995. "Strategies for growth in a macroeconomic setting," Other publications TiSEM d5290adf-cdb2-492c-8004-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Theo Klundert & Lex Meijdam, 1993. "Endogenous growth and income distribution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 53-75, February.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Meijdam, A.C., 1991. "Endogenous growth and income distribution," Discussion Paper 1991-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van de Klundert, T. & Meijdam, L., 1991. "Endogenous Growth and Income Distribution," Papers 9123, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Stolpe, Michael, 1992. "Ansätze der neuen Wachstumstheorie: ein Literaturüberblick," Kiel Working Papers 508, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daniel Gama e Colombo, 2016. "Impact Assessment of Tax Incentives to Foster Industrial Innovation in Brazil: The Case of Law 11,196/05," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_30, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Bode, Eckhardt, 1996. "Ursachen regionaler Wachstumsunterschiede: wachstumstheoretische Erklärungsansätze," Kiel Working Papers 740, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schneider, Johannes & Ziesemer, Thomas, 1994. "What's New and What's Old in New Growth Theory: Endogenous Technology, Microfoundation, and Growth Rate Predictions," MPRA Paper 56132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Wollmer, F. J., 1996. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 15-40, January.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Wollmer, F.J., 1992. "An empirical model for endogenous technology in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1993. "Inflation, taxation, and long-run growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 271-298, June.
- Klodt, Henning, 1993. "Theorie der strategischen Handelspolitik und neue Wachstumstheorie als Grundlage für eine Industrie- und Technologiepolitik," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2031, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Fethi, Sami & Katircioglu, Salih Turan, 2008. "Does Trade Policy Matter in an Isolated Economy? A Case Study," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 61(4), pages 637-664.
- Wollmer, F.J. & Butter, F.A.G. den & Hassink, W.H.J., 1991. "Technical progress, endogenous growth and labour productivity : a survey," Serie Research Memoranda 0075, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Klodt, Henning, 1992. "Theorie der strategischen Handelspolitik und neue Wachstumstheorie als Grundlage für eine Industrie- und Technologiepolitik?," Kiel Working Papers 533, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed