Estimating The Impact Of Income And Price Changes On Consumption In Brazil
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Schoen & William Urton & Karen Woodrow & John Bai, 1985. "Marriage and divorce in twentieth century American cohorts," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(1), pages 101-114, February.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1979. "An Analysis of the Age Pattern of First Marriage," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 527-544, June.
- Willard Rodgers & Arland Thornton, 1985. "Changing patterns of first marriage in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(2), pages 265-279, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:23:y:2003:i:2:a:2726 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatiane Menezes & Fernando Gaiger Silveira & Luís Carlos G. Magalhães & Bernardo P. Campolina Diniz, 2003. "Elasticidade Renda dos Produtos Alimentares no Brasil e Regiões Metropolitanas: uma Aplicação dos Micro-Dados da POF 1995/96," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] e43, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1994.
"Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns,"
DP 1994-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2012. "Agricultural Growth and Rural Incomes: Rural Performance Indicators and Consumption Patterns," Working Papers id:4990, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordscommodity prices ; consumption ; household ; income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .